St Mary’s, Manly will offer your child not only a caring and nurturing environment but also a place where every child is known and a personalised approach exists in catering for individual needs.
We firmly believe in providing our boys and girls with innovative and inspirational education from Kindergarten through to Year 6. An education that delivers:
- A balanced curriculum – encouraging real problem solving and creativity
- Opportunities for life long learning in social justice and values education
- Authentic pastoral care – St Mary’s is a ‘KidsMatter” School
- Effective Positive Behaviours for Learning Program
- Genuine opportunities for parent participation
- A strong sense of social justice and community outreach
- A range of modern technologies to integrate into our learning and teaching methods for 21st century learning
- Specialist teachers and assistants
- An extensive student leadership program
- A broad selection of extra curricular activities
- Before & after school care on site
Contact us now to book a tour, enrol or request further information.
Mr. Paul McGuire